Introduction, by Susan Collins
Raymon Grace, a native of the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia has been studying forms of healing since 1973. He has developed techniques to balance and "clear" schools of non-beneficial energies. The techniques described below can be applied equally well to hospitals, offices, transit services, and even your own home.
These are advanced dowsing techniques that he has perfected over many years, and successfully taught to many people of varying degrees of ability and experience. I personally recommend that if you have never done anything like this before, that you begin slowly by practicing on yourself and your own home. When you are comfortable with the concepts and techniques, then step up your program and take more on. You'll probably find that working with a partner is helpful for remembering what comes next, brainstorming ideas, and for encouraging each other to keep at it. Remember to have fun while you're doing this, and take pride in what you can accomplish.
Before you begin, make sure you ground, or "zone in" to the dowsing system so that you are safe and protected while doing this work.
Technique, by Raymon Grace
1. Check the energy level in the school to determine if it is beneficial or non-beneficial.
2. If you have the ability to work on many people at once, do it. If not, start with yourself, then with one person at a time.
3. If you are able, do a mass depossession on the faculty and students including their homes and families. To do this, just ask
your spirit guides if they are willing and able to. If so, then ask them to take all the non-beneficial spirit guides of the people,
and those negative entities within their energy fields and within the school and the homes, and take them to the other side where
they will be given appropriate treatment and sent on to the realm where they are supposed to go. If you do not know how to do a
depossession, simply ask God to bless everyone and everything with the appropriate energy for the best and highest good of all
4. Check to see if there are any demons and/or poltergeists present. If so, ask the spirit doctors to take them to the proper
dimension and lock them up so they can never return to earth or do any harm.
5. Check for non-beneficial energetic patterns. Ask to neutralize them and fill the void with fifth dimensional energy.
6. Banish all non-beneficial spirits of emotions, such as hate, anger, greed, violence etc., and de-activate the life force of
7. Scramble the frequency of such spirits and adjust to the frequency of fifth dimensional energy.
8. Remove all non-beneficial archetypes from faculty and students. Replace with beneficial archetypes as needed.
9. Check for geopathic stress and neutralize it if there is any.
10. Find and move water veins if there are any.
11. Find and neutralize all curses, hexes, spells etc.
12. Neutralize the ill effects of mass consciousness.
13. Bring all people and property into balance with the earth energy.
14. Invite in the spirit of respect, love and whatever you feel appropriate.
15. Check the energy in the school again and see how you have progressed.
Raymon Grace was an Advisor to the Board of the CSD in 2005. His books, tapes and DVD's will be available soon through the CSD website. More
detailed information on clearing is available in his book "Techniques That Work For Me." He has authored three books:
"The Future is Yours - Do Something About It" which combines mind development, shamanism, dowsing, healing, and self-empowerment.
"Techniques That Work For Me" is an advanced dowsing manual.
"Seasons of April - How to Help Your Kids Succeed", tells how he used mental techniques and positive thinking to raise his daughter,
He has also produced a video on purifying and energizing water.
Raymon has taken dowsing to new heights, thus empowering
individuals to gain more control of their lives. He teaches in a unique and down-to-earth manner, a style that characterizes his life.
He lectures across North America, speaking to a wide variety of audiences, including dowsing societies in U.S. and Canada. He has
successfully worked with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to reduce violent crime. His work has been used to reduce violence in
schools and to eliminate abuse of women and children. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows including the well known
"Coast to Coast Am Radio."
Raymon's website is www.RaymonGrace.com